Our Ginger powder is made from 100% dehydrated Organic Ginger.
Ginger was one of the first spices brought from Asia to the Western world by the spice caravans Ginger is a warm, spicy flavor that lends itself to both sweet and savory dishes. Our Ground Ginger is sweet and zesty with a hint of citrus flavor, perfect for so many recipes.
Benefits of ginger powder include vitamin C and vitamin B6, ginger also contains sodium, potassium, calcium, iron, and magnesium minerals. Ginger powder, which is used fresh or powdered after drying, is a source of healing for many ailments. It has been used for sore throat, dry cough, menstrual pain, balancing sugar levels, and lowering bad cholesterol.
How to Use Ginger Powder?
- Ginger powder is a spice used in kitchens as well as being used for disease treatment. It adds flavor to various sauces, soups, salads, and meals.
- It is used in the production of herbal teas. It can be added to cinnamon, fennel, cardamom, and clove teas.
- The use of ginger in bread making is quite common. It is also used in making gingerbread and confectionery.
- The use of ginger in tea or different forms is very effective in increasing the milk of nursing mothers.
- When mixed with sugarcane juice, it helps to cure stomach irritation. This mixture should be consumed early in the morning.
- The paste made from ginger powder is used to treat arthritis and swollen joints.
- It is very effective in treating acne. Ginger is useful in opening pores and killing the bacteria that make up acne. A mask is made by mixing milk powder and ginger powder to use for this purpose. It is then applied to the areas with acne that have been cleaned. Leave for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash thoroughly.
- You can apply this once a week to improve acne and scars.
- The mask also can rejuvenate your skin.
How To Make Ginger Powder Tea?
Ginger powder tea is very simple to prepare but you have to pay attention to the amount of ginger you put in it. Because it has a sharp and bitter taste. You can add other things to the tea to soften the taste, but it will be more beneficial if you only drink ginger powder tea.
The following measure can give you a comfortable drinking pleasure:
- You can use a teaspoon of ginger powder for a glass of water.
- Put the ginger into the boiled water and let it brew for about 5 minutes.
- Then you can drink by sweetening with honey or adding lemon slices.
- You should also remember that tea prepared with ginger will have a more intense taste than tea prepared with fresh ginger.
Ginger tea, which is used throughout the world mostly to improve mood and better focus, increases the hormones dopamine and serotonin.