Garlic bread is a must have. I can make a meal out of good garlic bread.
Garlic butter (see garlic butter recipe above)
1 load of crusty French or Italian bread cut lengthwise
Optional: 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut loaf of bread lengthwise
- Spread garlic butter on cut length of each side of the loaf
- Place on a preheated pizza stone in the over or on a cookie tray and place in the oven.
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes until toasted they way you like
*** if you want to use mozzarella cheese, bake bread 10 minutes until lightly toasted. Remove bread and sprinkle cheese on both pieces of bread. Return to oven for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
YIELD: 12+ SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 30 MINUTES ACTIVE TIME
COOK TIME: 35-45 MINUTES