2 cups of Biscuit baking mix
½ cup cold water
¾ cup shredded sharp cheddar chees
¼ cup butter
1 teaspoon dried Parsley
2 crushed garlic cloves
1.2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Heat oven to 450 degrees
- Combine baking mix, water, 1 clove of crished garlic and grated cheeses in a bowl ( if you want them less garlicky, leave garlic out of this step) Don’t mix too much. The more you mix then less airy the biscuits will be.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface, until 1 inch thick.
- Cut biscuits and place in an ungreased baking tray
- Melt butter, garlic and spices together and brush on biscuits.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until brown.
- Brush more garlic butter on when they are finished
- Serve warm