- 2-8 oz. NY Strip Steaks
- 3/4 C. Chopped Scallions
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Butter
- 6 Cloves Black Garlic, minced
- 1/4 C. Italian Panko Breadcrumbs
In a sm. skillet, heat oil & butter.
- Add scallions & sauté till soft. Stir in black garlic & panko breadcrumbs; remove from heat & let cool.
- Lay steaks on cutting board facing left to right with fat cap to the back. With sharp knife, make a sm. incision on the side & slice left to right making a pocket while making sure not to cut through the top or the back. Spoon stuffing into pocket, then press down on steak to make flat again.
- Grill over med-high heat to desired temp.